One Thought Away

 




One Thought Away

One thought away from loving you
It's always fresh, it's always new
I want to share, you have no clue
That I'm One thought away from loving you

She lingers in the other room
And listens to her favourite tune
Please sit a while we'll be there soon
We'll fall in love, under nights new moon

We'll walk along, our hands clasped tight
Down loves slow lane, throughout the night
Our breathing deep, no end in sight
With stars upon us, shining bright

My gaze is deep, her sky blue eyes
She looks I wait my thoughts surprise
As we draw closer, our heartbeats rise
We'll stay forever, or until sunrise

She delights and dances as I walk by
Her soft skin glowing, in the morning sky
We'll love in laughter and sometimes cry
In a field of flowers we shall lie

And throughout the forests and in the town
We'll call on spirits, won't make a sound
She'll bring her heart, from what she's found
And spread it like honey all around


Popular posts from this blog

Overcome

For Makenna